Friday, January 23, 2009

Steam Train



I'm far from a photoshop expert, and kind of glad of it. Not that there are some great artists out there who have mastered post production. Ron Jones is one of my favorites. http://www.ronjonesphotography.com/ I will tweak things and that's about it. A touch here or there is all I do now. I'm learning though. On this shot I couldn't resist. I was having coffee in the 5th Ward last summer and heard a steam whistle. I DID have my camera with me this time. When I was editing I decided to try to take out the modern touches in the scene. It's a pretty amateur job but I like the results. I especially like the guy in the window in the white t-shirt looking at the train go by. I'm sure someone like Ron could really make it cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment